PhRMA cowers before ACT UP demo and drops murderous law suit.
On Friday October 11, 1996, ACT UP stormed the national headquarters of the pharmaceutical industry lobby (PhRMA) to protest killer drug prices charged by drug companies.
See recent selected discussions on:
Despicable Pharmaceutical Profits
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PHRMA) .
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the drug company suits
and tell them:
ACT UP Demands:
1. Price reductions on the drugs PWAs need to survive.
2. Congressional hearings on drug pricing.
3. Price controls on drugs developed with federal dollars.
4. Drug price breaks for Medicaid and ADAP programs.
5. Major drug price reductions for developing nations.
Contact the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America lobbists and let them know you won't stand for drug company price gouging.
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America:
Phone: (202) 835-3400
Fax: (202) 835 3414
Mail: 1100 15th St. NW, Washington, DC 20005
Look for further information on:
ADVOCACY EFFORTS TO REDUCE DRUG PRICES
See recent discussions on: Despicable Pharmaceutical Profits
Back to: Action Reports
back to ACT UP Home Page